Heartland Incubation Hub, a venture of Oluaka institute has partnered with Slush Global Impact Accelerator for 2018 edition of the Accelerator Program. They have announced a call for applications for startups in Nigeria’s startup community.
“The purpose is to support impact-driven start-ups and showcase exciting business opportunities in emerging markets, which are also vital for implementing the Agenda 2030 and solving complex challenges,” the hub said in a statement made available to TechCity.
Local accelerator Program holds at Heartland Hub, a venture of Oluaka Institute after which finalist will be selected to attend the boot camp in Helsinki which will culminate in slush.
The finalist from the local accelerator program will be selected from a pitch competition and will have access to the global event which covers air tickets and accommodation.
- May 7- 31: Call for Application
- June 28: Shortlisted startups will be contacted
- August 1- September 6: Local Accelerator Program
- September 7: Pitching Day
- Nov. 26- December 5: Slush GIA Bootcamp in Helsinki for Finalist
Application can be done here