Quotes are powerful. A good quote can help turn your mood around. Struggling to make an impact today doesn’t mean you can’t succeed tomorrow. You just have to be persistent. Obstacles are exams we all have to pass in order to reach the next phase of our development. There will always be people and situations that will discourage you but a fact is that you won’t be the first person to get discouraged. What really counts is if you are going to be like the large majority who quits or are you going to be like the few who venture into the road less traveled. These are 15 popular quotes on persistence you should always remember.
Popular Quotes on Persistency
1. Persistence: Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. -Thomas Jefferson
2. Persistence: Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. -Zig Ziglar
3. Persistence: You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you. -Brian Tracy
4. Persistence: Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy. -Saadi
5. Persistence: Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it’s hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way. -Joel Osteen
6. Persistence: If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes. -John Wooden
7. Persistence: Have patience with all things, But, first of all with yourself. -Saint Francis de Sales
8. Persistence: Some people say I have attitude – maybe I do… but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there. -Venus Williams
9. Persistence: To succeed, you need to find something to hold onto, something to motivate you, something to inspire you. -Tony Dorsett
10. Persistence: Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it’s hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way. -Joel Osteen
11. Persistency: Don’t let people disrespect you. My mom says don’t open the door to the devil. Surround yourself with positive people. -Cuba Gooding, Jr.
12. Persistency: Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event. -Brian Tracy
13. Persistency: It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts. -Robert H. Schuller
14. Persistency: Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. -Helen Keller
15. Persistence: Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill
Share Your Views
What is your favourite quote? Share it with us. We love hearing from you.